Have you ever wondered if it’s actually possible to become a high achieving woman WHILE managing your mom duties at the same time? If so, today’s episode is just for you. Let’s jump into it.
Links for This Episode
- Free Goal Planning Resource
- Mama Business Strategy Session
- Brooke’s Website
- Book More Clients Photography Podcast
- More Info & Podcast Transcript
Podcast Episode Recommendations
- #48: Have 5 Minutes? 7 Ways to Use Small Pockets of Time to Grow Your Business
- #28: Is Your Business Strategy Too Complicated? This Can Help!
- #25: Is Mama Guilt Holding You Back in Business?
- #24: Too Little Time? Use This Strategy to Get More Done as a Busy Mama
- #23: How To Use Your To-Do List to Achieve Your Goals
Can You Really be a High Achieving Woman AND Mom?
Well hey there and welcome back to another episode of the Mama Business Podcast. I’m your host Sarah Brumley and today I’m super excited to have Brooke Jefferson joining me as we discuss how to navigate life as a mama and a high achieving woman.
Brooke Jefferson is a believer, wife, mother, photographer, and photography business coach. Brooke helps photographers make full-time income so they can fulfill their other roles in life with joy. She is the host of a top 1% globally ranked podcast for photographers, Book More Clients Photography Podcast. Brooke is on a mission to impact thousands of photographers to show them that you can in fact run a profitable and sustainable business without burning out or neglecting your family.
Listen in for the entire episode.