When it comes to growing a business as a busy mama, stress and anxiety can often creep in. Today I’ve asked Dr. Lisa Hartwell to join us so that we can get to the bottom of what that looks like for mamas in particular, as well as strategies we can use to prevent burnout going forward. So, if you’ve ever felt paralyzed by stress and anxiety – this one’s for you.
Links from this Episode:
- Free Goal Planning Resource
- Mama Business Strategy Session
- Anxiety Assessment
- Dr. Lisa Hartwell’s Website: drlisahartwell.com
- Instagram: @sarahlbrumley
- More Info & Podcast Transcript
Related Podcast Episodes:
- #35: [2023 Goals] How to Use Hard Times to Create a Bigger Impact as a Busy Entrepreneur
- #25: Is Mama Guilt Holding You Back in Business?
- #2: How to Avoid Burnout in Your Mama Business
Note: If you like receiving this content via podcast or blog, please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts so that we can continue to provide exactly what you want and need to grow your mama business. OR – post the link on social media and tag me so that I can thank you for sharing the news!
Paralyzed by Stress and Anxiety? Shift Your Perspective With This Strategy
We’re talking about:
- The differences between stress, high functioning anxiety and clinical anxiety and why that matters for mamas running online businesses.
- Why every mama needs a HUI.
- Effective strategies for growing an online business while dealing with anxiety.
…and much more!
I think this one is going to be a game changer. So, grab a pen and paper – you’ll likely want to take notes – and then, let’s jump in!