If you’ve ever struggled with anxiety, stress, overwhelm or felt like you might be on the verge of burnout as an entrepreneur – today’s episode for you. I’m joined by Rachel Fernandez from the Stressed to Refreshed podcast and we’re chatting about ways to help your body feel safe so that you have enough energy to avoid failure, what to do to decrease your negative responses to stress, and how fueling your body can make all of the difference. And I have to say that she gives a challenge at the end that has already made a world of difference for me. So, don’t miss this conversation about how to build stress resilience as an entrepreneur and mama.
Links for This Episode
- Mama Business Blueprint Waiting List
- Mama Business Strategy Session
- Rachel’s Podcast: Stressed to Refreshed
Podcast Episode Recommendations
- #63: Eliminate Tech Overwhelm: Streamline Your Business Systems with this Simple Strategy
- #44: 3 Things I Wish I’d Known Before Starting an Online Business
- #25: Is Mama Guilt Holding You Back in Business?
- #2: How to Avoid Burnout in Your Mama Business
How to Build Stress Resilience as an Entrepreneur
Listen in using Apple Podcasts.